This month starts on a good note. And I happy to have taken the decision of shifting to Bangalore. Or at least that is what I like to believe. G is worried about my safety but happy for me. Okay, on the blog front, I am sure you all are aware of the Maybelline Colorama range. Today, I am going to review the shade called ‘Amanhecer’ from the same range. Well, this is quite a popular shade like the last one I have reviewed. Amanhecer is a pretty lavender pink shaded nail paint that I can wear for days and months without getting bored. It is that natural shade that you can always reach out to when you are in a dilemma about the shade you want to wear with a multiple-shaded outfit or one that is too bright to allow for any other vibrant nail polish.
The packaging is the usual. It is a glass bottle with a sturdy white plastic cap and a long brush for easy application. It is travel friendly as well.
Again like I have said earlier, and I repeat why you should try at least one shade from the Maybelline Colorama range:
- lasts for 3-4 days before it chips off from the edges
- it is pocket-friendly (but now that Maybelline has come up with a cheaper range, I doubt whether I would still like to crown this beauty as my favourite budgeted nail polish)
- this is a beautiful shade or may be, it makes my nails look more beautiful than ever
- nice colour payoff (note, the real colour for this shade shows up only after 3 swipes)
- nice brush for ease of application
It is the colour above anything else that I would keep repurchasing the shade until I am bored to death even though I wish it was slightly more pigmented. The colour that you see in the picture is after 3 swipes. And that according to many can be wastage of product.
If you ask me, I highly recommend this shade to all of you who are die-hard fans of such neutral shades that do not draw too much attention, yet makes your nails look classy.
Do you own a Maybelline Colorama nail paint? What are your thoughts on this Maybelline Colorama Cremoso Nail Polish – Amanhecer? Would love to hear from you in the Comments section below!